7 Beauty Products You Won't Be Mad You Spent Your Money On












Essence Gant / BuzzFeed









I know that there are some good matte lipstick brands out there for way cheaper, so let me just start with why Motives Maven Mattes collection is worth the extra coin. I don’t know what it is about my lips, but most lipsticks, no matter how “long-wearing” they claim to be, don’t last on my lips. I have to reapply them at least twice a day, and they ALWAYS come off after meals. Very rarely do I find one that can survive time or my constant snacking, so when I do, I like to tell people about it.



I applied my Motives liquid matte (I’m wearing the color Mocktail) and an hour later I ate lunch, which consisted of a chicken breast and a half (stop judging me), yellow rice, salad with oil dressing, and there was also quite a bit of hot sauce drizzled over my food. Through all of that — even the sauce and olive oil dressing — my lipstick was still intact. THEN, I went to a dentist appointment about an hour later and got an exam and teeth cleaning. My dentist did the full shebang, scraping my teeth with that metal pick thing and polishing them with that blue stuff that tastes good but is also kinda gross. Lipstick STILL. ON. POINT! Even my dentist and his assistant were like, “Daaang! That’s some goooood lipstick!So if your lips for whatever reason don’t hold lip color, or you just want something that can carry you through a night of clubbing and a tornado, I def recommend it.



I like it obviously because it lasts super long, and because you don’t need a whole lot. The color is super-pigmented, so just a dab will saturate your entire lip. The feel is another perk, as it is very soft and velvety going on. I love mattes but hate the dry feeling, so a moisturizing formula like this one is an absolute must for me. Motives Maven Mattes is a must-try if you’re a lipstick lover.



Price: $21.95.
Check out all the colors here. I have Rust ‘N’ Roll, Sorry Not Sorry, Try Me, Scandalous, and Mocktail!







Source Link




Create a shortened URL



Related Posts

7 Beauty Products You Won't Be Mad You Spent Your Money On
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner